As a new age polymer and due to it’s multi-functional properties, Extreme Bond is now being sought after and used in various non-mining and mining industries.
- Designed for permanent sealing and protecting of surfaces (Concrete, steel, wood and asbestos)
- Waterproofing and retention of roofs, dams and reservoirs
- Resurfacing and rejuvenation of surfaces
- Anti-corrosion protection
- Encapsulation of asbestos and concrete
- Protection coating of porous and semi-porous objects
- Cable theft deterrent and retention
With Africa’s ship repair industry combined with recent oil and gas discoveries the marine maintenance industry is something that is targeting as a growth area. We aim is to include business activities related to ship repair, including but not limited to, surface preparations; such as sandblasting, water blasting, power tooling and removal of heavy metals.
EXTENDING THE LIFE OF SILOS AND TANKS
Life expectancy of silos and tanks can be extended indefinitely if painted and maintained properly. Corrosion takes place due to atmospheric conditions in industrial and coastal environments and sometimes due to the chemical nature of the contained products.